Learning is a continuous process and education is a tool to equip one for life. Education sets a child in the way of protecting him or her self in a vast and complicated society from which he or she cannot escape from. Therefore, choosing a wrong school is dangerous and...
from the blog
- Florence Day Schools, is teaching French as a second language as a way of broadening pupils communication skills and to give them opportunity to pursue it as a career in the future....
- The primary curriculum is the basis for what your child learns every day, and it’s probably changed a lot since you were at school! You’ll find lots of useful resources in this section to help you understand what your child is being taught, how and when they’ll be...
- Florence Day Schools is Managed and run by a formidable Team.
- Florence Day Schools, adhere strictly
- The subjects taught in the Junior Secondary (JSS) Section is
- At Florence Day Schools, the subjects taught in
Most Popular articles
- In our Nursery 1 section, toddlers enrolled must be 2 years
- This is Our Foundation Class, a child enrolled into this section..
- Florence Day Schools enroll toddlers from 18 months into...
- Florence Day Schools enroll infants from 2 to 18 months old
- Toddlers enrolled must be 3 years and 6 months at least on...
- After the basic education at the primary school level, doing a follow...
- The concept of the modern learning environment is beginning to
- A first aid box well equipped with all the medical
School's Rules & Regulations:
1). Pupils are to use only the school's stationary. (Exercise Books)
2). Pupils are to wear only Brown Sandals.
3). Parents can only visit the teacher in the class during Open Day.
4). School resumes 8.00 am and closes 3.30 pm. Closing time for Friday is 1.45 pm.
5). All cases of illness, or happenings necessitating absence from school must be reported to the Head Teacher.
6). No Child can leave the school before the official closing time, unless after due consultation with the Head Teacher and special permission obtained by the child's parent or guardian.
7). A child is expected to wear School uniform from Monday to Thursday and the sports wear only of Fridays.
8). The school must be notified in writing of a child's withdrawal. The child must not be a debtor, failure which the school will take legal action to get her entitlement.
9). All fees should be paid on or before resumption. Non payment of fees within four weeks of resumption will automatically result in the child being sent home.
- January 2021
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
" As one of the leading private schools in Nigeria, Florence Day Schools offers a dynamic educational...- Dale Okunola, Business Man